March 2, 2013 - Recover Data has updated OST to PST Converter that supports all (32-bit and 64-bit) versions of MS Outlook 2013.....
Feb 19, 2013 - Recover Data has released updated version of Macintosh 3.0.
Get Back Data for Digital Media
Get Back Data’s Digital Image/Media Recovery Software is developed by professionals to recover deleted images, photographs, and video files from a wide range of storage devices such as USB drives, CD, DVD, thumbdrives, memory cards etc. This software is powered by latest techniques that offer absolute recovery in simple clicks. It is capable enough to recover media files lost due to virus/spyware attack, system failure, accidental formatting, and storage media corruption.
Digital Media Recovery program employs advanced scanning techniques that ensure retrieval of missing files in a quick succession. The expedient software supports all the card readers as well as storage media. The interactive interface attached to the software guides novice throughout the recovery process. Technical skills are not so important for handling this dexterous recovery tool.
Only USD 29
This cutting-edge technology based software supports following formats:-
Audio Formats MP3, AIFF, WAV, MIDI, AU, OGG, M4P, WMA, RM, Real Audio (RA)
Camera Formats Nikon (NEF), Canon (CR2, CRW), Olympus (ORF), Sony (SR2), Kodak (DCR), Fuji (RAF), Minolta (MRW), Pentax (PEF), Sigma (X3f), Epson (ERF), DNG, Panasonic (RAW), Mamiya (MEF)
Video Formats ASF, MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, DV, 3G2 Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), MOI Video File, OGG Media Player (OGM), Matroska Video File (MKV), Video Object File (VOB), 3G2, ASX
Picture Formats JPEG, GIF, BMP, JP2, TIFF, PNG, PSD Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Mamiya (MOS), Picture File (PCT) etc.
- Graphical User Interface
- Simple steps to follow recovery process
- Successfully recovers video files, photos, music files,documents etc.
- Recovers files without compromising with the integrity of the files and folders
- Displays preview of recovered digital files in a tree like structure
- Activity Log feature provides detail information of all the performed activities
- Recovery Log feature provides information about the recovery process
Get Back Data provides free trial version of this powerful recovery program to allow users to have a transparent deal. The demo version functions same as the full edition with an only exception of the file saving process. Demo version gives a complete understanding about the recovery process as well as offers preview of the deleted media files.
- 50 MB available hard disk space
- 512 MB (Windows XP, Server 2003)
- 1 GB (Windows 7,Vista & Windows Server 2008)
Runs On following Operating System
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows Server 2008