EDB to PST Converter Software-
MS Exchange Server is used in many enterprises and corporate for carrying out the smooth email communication process. MS Exchange Server uses .edb as its proprietary format to save complete user mailbox data. However, some disturbing factors interrupt and make the important email files and folders of MS Exchange corrupt/damaged/inaccessible. To overcome this difficult situation; Get Back Data’s EDB to PST converter plays a vital role. This rich featured software recovers data from exchange database and exports it to readable PST file in Outlook. The software is built up using latest recovery techniques along with strong features under the supervision of known email recovery specialists.
Grounded Reasons for EDB file Corruption/Damage
- Software corruption due to virus attacks
- Error 528 in Exchange server
- JET engine errors
- Up gradation of the server
- Mailbox gets deleted accidentally
- EDB logs file deletion
- Unsecured write back cache operation performed
- Exchange Server errors
- Abrupt system failure
This modern application not only converts EDB mails but also restores the email data in their original format. Once the application converts the email from EDB to PST format, users can easily read and work with their mails. The software is associated with graphical user interface that guides users through the complete conversion task. Technical skills are not essential for handling this program.
- Recovers EDB files including journals, notes, drafts, contacts, calendars, appointments, tasks etc.
- Recovers Finder, Top of Information Store, Spooler Queue, Schedule, Shortcuts, and Views
- Converts unreadable/corrupt .EDB files to .PST format
- Supports all the versions of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook
- Recovers and restores all the email fields as well
- Perform conversion without affecting the integrity of the email files
- Supports multiple mailbox conversion in just one go
- Reliable, fast, absolute and affordable email converter
Steps to Convert EDB into PST
- Download and install the software
- Launch the application, which will open a window.
- Select the EDB/STM files for recovery
- Enter the known path in the browse window and open the priv1.edb file from the priv1 folder. If you are not sure about the path, then search for the file by providing *.edb.
- If you want to recover the edb files from a particular area or the source directory, then you have to enter the path and find the files. Then select the file and start the recovery process by clicking on the next button.
- You can view the recovered files and select single or multiple mailboxes to convert into the PST format
- Then select the next mailbox for conversion. When you are done with all the mailboxes, then check the files of the folders in the right panel.
- Save the current mailbox or go to the previous to see the recovered and converted files.
- Press the 'Save All' button to recover and convert all the files and folders as PST files.
Free evaluation edition of EDB to PST converter is available for prior testing. Trust the converter only if it proves to be successful in providing absolute outcomes. The freeware provides complete preview of the converted Exchange EDB files into PST format. If demo performance proves to be successful; download the registered edition.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Database File (*.EDB)
- Microsoft Outlook (*.PST)
Runs on following Operating System
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 & 8.1/ Windows Server 2008
MS Outlook Supported Versions
- MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.
MS Exchange Server Supported Versions
- MS Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2010, and 2013