Refund Policy - Terms and Conditions
Refund policy from Recover Data!
The company has a strong refund policy to satisfy its worldwide customers. If the client, who buys the product from Recover data tools website and any other related websites, is having any kind of problem with the product's functioning, then the client can contact the technical support team anytime.
A team of highly skilled technicians is always here to get you out of any untoward situation; however, they will first analyze your files in the world-class lab or by remote connectivity procedures. In case of failed attempt to repair or recover the corrupt or lost files, the user can claim for money back within 30 days after the purchase. And, the company will refund the whole money to your credit or debit account, and the amount will show up within 30 days after the approval of refund.
You just have to drop an email to the
You just have to drop an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com Please provide us the below information to help us to process the refund fast:-
- Which product you are returning
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your Order Number
- If you can supply us with a reason, it can help us improve our products (optional)
Why do we refund?
It fosters a better understanding between the company and the consumers. Recover Data believes in Pay for performance policy, which strengthen the bonding between the buyer and the seller. Therefore, a customer feels happy in case of money back, while sad with the performance.
When do we refund?
- If the Recover Data technical team is not able to provide a solution of the concerned issue.
- If the function of the trial application absent in the full version
Liberal Exchange Policy
Recover Data clients can easily exchange the products, if accidentally purchased the wrong product.
The company is not responsible to refund for the below mentioned conditions -
- Lost or misdirected mails
- Downloading or communication delays
- Delay due to uncontrolled factors
- Accidental purchase of the software
- Bouncing of the activation email on the server
- Mails marked as SPAM or Junk
- If you are done with the recovery process and don't need it anymore
- Incompatibility of the client computer system
- Delay in the processing of license due to weekend
- Misinterpretation of the published promotional material
- If the client does not agree to provide the remote access /upload the files on the FTP server after our affirmation to sign the Non-disclosure agreement (NDA). However, in some cases, it is not possible to fix the error from a distance and therefore the client is supposed to bring the affected drive to the lab or upload the files to repair.
- In the worst conditions, if our tool is not able to execute the actions it is said to perform, and alike, none other tool in the industry also couldn't execute the same action, then, the user can not claim the refund. If some other tool executes the actions with success unlike our tool, then, the user can claim for the refund.